Outdoor Group Classes (Location - Campbell Park)
Outdoor offerings can include strength, flexibility, ninja, kinder, staff spinning, juggling, handstands and beginner tumbling. We are only able to offer ground classes WITHOUT equipment. The city does not permit us bringing equipment to the park. Please make your class & age group requests to email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Outdoor private instruction
Campbell Park or Earlscourt Park or Cirque-ability (driveway)
Glen Manor Park
General Outdoor Information
1) All participants must stay a minimum distance of 10' apart from each other and the coach
2) Mask are not required for outdoor class
3) A parent/guardian must remain onsite for outdoor lessons and help enforce social distancing when needed
4) Lesson is fully distanced and hands off, no "spotting" from coach at this point in time
5) You will need a yoga mat, panel mat or towel to cover grass (which may be damp at times)
6) Inclement weather - If it is raining, class is cancelled. If the weather is iffy, please check your email. Coach will send out an email anytime a class is cancelled due to inclement weather.
7) If your class is cancelled due to bad weather, you will be offered an opportunity to do a virtual make-up class (group class for group class and private class for private class). Refunds are not provided for classes cancelled due to inclement weather.
Please see rates below for private lessons and private groups.
This is charged at the time of registration and is valid for the current year until Dec. 31st.
Rates on schedule.
Any pricing increases will be communicated by the 13th of a month prior to the next month's charges being processed.
All Classes will be ongoing with monthly billing.
Registration fee is charged per participant and is valid Jan. 1st - Dec. 31st of a the calendar year. The first business day of January all participants will have the registration fee for the new year processed to the card on file.
Registration is final with no refunds.
In Person trials - Due to Covid-19, trials are not permitted.
What you need to know
New 2021 Members - You need to register for classes through the online schedule below. Please be aware that a one time 2021 registration fee of $30+HST will apply to each participant and is non-refundable. (If you are a previous client with a credit on file, please register as a new client and include a note with your registration (not a separate email) about your old account. We will merge them upon registration review and only charge any outstanding balance after using the credit on file).
Current Registrants or 2021 Members - Please look at the schedule below, but click the client portal link to register for classes. You can filter by session to find online classes or main gym classes (temporarily online)
Registration fee for the New Year will be posted and charged to all accounts on the first business day of December
As of July 16th, we'll be offering in-gym, outdoor and virtual instruction. Indoor half day Aerial camps are coming! If you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Scheduled classes are in Eastern Standard Time)