Outdoor Semi-Private & Privates Lessons (Location - Beaches only)
Outdoor offerings may include aerial silks, strength, flexibility, ninja, kindergym, handstands and beginner tumbling.
Outdoor private instruction
Currently unavailable as we are now offering indoor classes
Beaches Private Address available only
General Outdoor Information
1) All participants must social distance a minimum of 10' if masks are not being worn.
2) Masks are not required for outdoor class unless participant is being spotted.
3) A parent/guardian must remain onsite for outdoor lessons
4) If it is raining, class is cancelled. If the weather is iffy, please check your email. Coach will send out an email anytime a class is cancelled due to inclement weather.
7) If your class is cancelled due to bad weather, you will be offered an opportunity to do a virtual make-up class (group class for group class and private class for private class). Refunds are not provided for classes cancelled due to inclement weather.
Please see rates below for private lessons and private groups.
This is charged at the time of registration and is valid for the current year until Dec. 31st.
Any pricing increases will be communicated by the 13th of a month prior to the next month's charges being processed.
All Classes will be ongoing with monthly billing.
Registration fee is charged per participant and is valid Jan. 1st - Dec. 31st of a the calendar year. The first business day of January all participants will have the registration fee for the new year processed to the card on file.
Registration is final with no refunds.
In Person trials - Due to Covid-19, trials are not permitted.
What you need to know
New 2022 Members - You need to register for classes through the online schedule below. Please be aware that a one time 2022 registration fee of $30+HST will apply to each participant and is non-refundable. (If you are a previous client with a credit on file, please register as a new client and include a note with your registration (not a separate email) about your old account. We will merge them upon registration review and only charge any outstanding balance after using the credit on file).
Current Registrants or 2022 Members - Please look at the schedule below, but click the client portal link to register for classes. You can filter by session to find online classes or main gym classes (temporarily online)
Registration fee for the New Year will be posted and charged to all accounts on the first business day of December
Register now for classes in July & August!
Summer camp is full and waitlist only.
Advance registration for some Fall classes begins July 13th at 8pm through the portal (2022 members) and July 14th at 8pm through the website schedule (Non-current members)