Outdoor private instruction in backyards close to Cirque-ability or in the Beaches. (Availability may be available in other neighbourhoods as well, please inquire).
*April to October only*
Typical instruction can include tumbling, conditioning, flexibility or juggling.
You must have outdoor access to your backyard. Privates for groups of 3-6 can also be provided in a local park. We cannot guarantee socially distanced classes for young kids. Parents should be onsite to help with "distancing" if children are not in the same "bubble".
Requirements and Info for backyard instruction
1) Outdoor access is required to the backyard
2) We recommend a minimum of 6' x 10' per participant
3) There must be space for coach to stand a minimum of 6' away from the designated space above
4) Lesson is fully distanced, no "spotting"
5) What can be covered in the lesson will depend on the level of the participant and the equipment that you have available at home. Ex. panel mat, yoga blocks, etc.
Please see rates below for private lessons and private groups.
This is charged at the time of registration and is valid until Dec. 31st. Registration fees for 2021 are charged on December 21st.
Any pricing increases will be communicated by the 20th of a month prior to the next month's charges being processed.